Key Business Links
- Timor-Leste Government
- Timor-Leste Taxation
- Timor-Leste Customs
- Timor-Leste's Petroleum Fund
- Timor-Leste's Strategic Development Plan
- Jornal de República
U.S. Government Resources
- Department of Commerce
- Export Import Bank of the United States
- National IPR Center
- Overseas Private Investment Corporation
- The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)
- U.S. Trade and Development Agency
- Direct Line for American Business: The Direct Line for American Business program connects U.S. businesses with American Ambassadors and U.S. mission personnel overseas, making you part of our “country team.” For more information and to receive announcements of new calls, visit www.state.gov/directline.
- BIDS: The Business Information Database System (BIDS) gives U.S. businesses up to date information about significant foreign government and multilateral development bank procurements. Businesses can find new export opportunities, validated by U.S. government economic and commercial experts overseas.
- BusinessUSA.gov: BusinessUSA is a White House initiative that serves as an electronic clearing house for U.S. Government information and assistance that relates to business.
- Department of State Business Visa Center: http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/types/types_2664.html
- Department of State Office of Commercial and Business Affairs: http://www.state.gov/e/eb/cba/
- Office of the United States Trade Representative: http://www.USTR.gov
- The Overseas Private Investment Corporation Enterprise Development Network: http://www.EDNaccess.com