Registration with the Embassy
- You do not have to appear in person before a Consular Officer to register. You may register online, drop off a completed registration form at the Embassy (or have a representative drop off your form), or fax your registration form to the Embassy at (670) 331-3206.
- All Americans are encouraged to register. Registration will allow you to receive timely information about political unrest, natural disasters, or anything else that could affect your safety. You will also receive information about special Embassy events for the American community.
- Your information is not disclosed except as you authorize it in accordance with the Privacy Act of 1974.
Fee: There is no fee to register.
Procedure – Paper Based:
- Fill out the Registration Form. Registration forms are available at the Embassy Reception from 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday.
- You may leave items blank if you choose; however, limited information may hinder our ability to contact you or identify you in the case of a disaster or evacuation.
- Fill out the Privacy Act Release and sign (as appropriate).
- It is helpful if you submit a photocopy of the photo page of your passport along with your registration.
- Return the form to Embassy reception, submit by fax to (670) 331-3206 or send via email to ConsDili@state.gov.
Procedure – Online: